Skip to main content

Digital Drawing

I spend all weekend learning how to use my Wacom Tablet properly, I've had this tablet for quite a while now but I never really pay attention to it as I should have. I remember along time ago when this Bamboo Tablets came out that I really wanted one so bad, but work and life got me so busy that my time was short to learn how to use this wonderful tablet. One day I saw them again at the store and just got one, but the poor tablet has been sitting there doing nothing.

So the other day I started looking at the possibilities with it and I was like really impress with others people work that they have done with this tablet. So I really sat down and got my hand on it, this is all new to me. When I was very young the only things that I had to draw or color with were a pencil, color pencils and paper. I was fascinated with coloring so soon I was enrolled in a Art Academy, this was only the beginning way back then. Anyway drawing on a tablet and the computer is a different story, but I manage by starting with some sketches. I have learn so much and I totally love it, is whole different ball game but my knowledge on Photoshop is advance and it was not hard for me to understand what I need it to do. What is hard to do is getting use to the Wacom Pencil and Tablet, I've find my self for some reason putting allot of pressure on my hand and makes allot of tension. I'm also out of practice, I haven't draw in a long time so bare with me. I really enjoy this so much and I want to get better at it, is been a long time since I haven't done work like this and sculpting has been another big thing now for me. I just need to get use to it, so here is my work for the weekend.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Operation Write Home - Sketch Challenge #123

I've decide to join Operation Write Home and I did my first attempt on doing a nice card specially for this Holiday of Memorial Day 2012. If you don't know what Operation Write Home is I encourage you to visit their site an read what is all about. I think is a great cause and allot of people has been involved. Now for my first challenge with them I did select Challenge #123 , it came out pretty good I think and is a very elegant subtle look. the challenge was easy to accomplished and I'm very happy doing this for a nice cause. Please comment I would love to know what you think and thanks for visiting my blog. HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!!!

Jackson Digital Expressions

I don't know if some of my readers notice a new badge that says Jackson Digital Expressions ? Well let me explain, I have join this wonderful blog that has allot of great people with allot of talent. Now this is a little different from what I've done in my art and I wanted to join them to step out of my comfort zone and start doing new things. The way I have discover them was through a YouTuber named RJ and I seen his work is super fun and very creative. So I gave it a shot and apply for the Design Team, so will see how it goes. So far I just did a beauttiful card for one of their fun challenge. So here is my entry or the July challenge. I did this cute card using my Tim Holtz Distress Markers...

Tando Creative Challenge of August - Leaves and/or Trees

After having more knowledge on techniques I went ahead and this this nice little canvas for the challenge of September over at Tando Creative. This was a small size canvas that I managed to use allot Tim Holtz products, I didn't incorporated leaves cuase I thought the branch will give you the idea of a tree. Just making fun things lately and I'm getting more experience with this techniques.