Thursday, September 20, 2012

Compedium of Curiosities 2 - Blended Stains

Well finally soon my favorite month of the year is right in the comer and what better than be inspire with those wonderful fall colors. This was a very fun project Blended Stains on page 45 found on Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities Volume 2 Book . You can actually get this book at his website . Studio L3 is hosting this challenge.
For this project I've selected a Tag and used Distress Ink picking colors that look like fall, I manage to attempt making one of the new Tim Holtz Stamps, I've draw and make it a little like his with the Distress Markers then I added some other stamps and a beautiful Tim Holtz flower to embellish, overall I think Linda's is really nice so I went and do my own version :)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! The background is the perfect blend of fall colors! Nice job on the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'm very thankful of your comments!!!